Dr. Joseph A. Kuhn, Bariatric Surgeon, Dallas Texas
Dr. Kuhn is a premier bariatric surgeon in Dallas, Texas having performed over 4500 bariatric procedures including gastric bypass, gastric banding, gastric sleeve and gastric revision.
Dr. Kuhn has led dozens of research teams and published over 150 papers and abstracts.
As a nationally recognized surgeon, Dr. Kuhn leads training programs for other bariatric surgeons around the country and has been honored by various publications as one of the top doctors in the entire United States.
“I am committed to offering the highest quality of medical care to every patient that I see.”
“I love what I am able to offer society by helping people cure their diseases and thereby live longer and better.”
- Texas A&M University, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Texas Medical Branch, AOA Graduate with Highest Honors
- Baylor University Medical Resident, General Surgery Residency
- City of Hope National Med Center, Fellowship Surgical Oncology
- Top Doctor in Dallas: 2000-2012: (D Magazine Best Doctor 2012)
- Top Doctor in Texas: 2003-2012
- Top Doctor in America: 2004-2012
- over 150 papers, abstracts and presentations
- over 3000 gastric bypass procedures
- over 500 gastric bands
- over 500 gastric sleeves
- over 350 weight loss surgery revisions
Dr. Kuhn is proud to volunteer for many worthy organizations including Boys Scouts of America, the Catholic Church, Texas Association of Bariatric Surgeons and American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Foundation and the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Kuhn is married and has three wonderful children.
His Personal Motto Is: Be Good and Be Prepared