Paying For Surgery
We gladly accept standard fees from most major carriers. The process may involve several steps that are required by your insurance company.
- Consultation with the Weight loss surgeon
- 3-6 month physician-supervised weight loss effort
- Cardiac clearance
- Pre-approval letter from the insurance company
We are happy to work with you individually to find a way to accomplish weight loss surgery within your budget. Some patients have the opportunity to use pre-tax deductions for healthcare expenses, reducing the taxable income. This can also include finance options.
Please contact our office and we will work with you to accomplish all of the details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices effective January 15, 2019, until further notice
- Gastric Sleeve (Sleeve Gastrectomy) – The total fee for the facility, anesthesia, surgeon, and assist fees is $9,000.
- Lap Band (Gastric Banding) – Please call us for pricing
- Gastric Bypass (Roux-en-Y) – Please call us for pricing
Prices vary by facility so please call our office to verify pricing.
For patients who do not qualify for insurance coverage and do not wish to self-pay, there are various third-party financing options available for each of the procedures we offer, gastric bypass, Lap Band and gastric sleeve.